Thursday, August 28, 2014

Where Does it Say in the Law That……?

08/28/14
by Wrightslaw

At Wrightslaw, how can we tell that school has started?  Questions from parents (and teachers) are pouring in each day.
I have a question about…who has to attend IEP meetings? goals in the IEP?
How do I search for information about… a special ed teacher revising the IEP?  behavior and discipline strategies?
Where do I look for…appropriate modifications? social and communication skills info?
We are always a little surprised when people write, “I just can’t find any answers to my questions.”
Tips: Looking for info, getting started!
1. Go to www.wrightslaw.com and scroll through the topics on the left hand side of the page, A-Z.
- See more at: http://www.wrightslaw.com/blog/?p=11633#sthash.Ir5HjCXz.dpuf

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete