Wednesday, January 15, 2014

OPEN HOUSE FEBRUARY 22, 2014


Do you need a great place for your kiddo to learn to navigate friends, get outdoors, learn to be flexible AND have FUN and make FRIENDS!!!!  I can personally say, I remember when my son was a part of the LOTL tribe.  Imagine how thrilled I was when he wanted to show me what he had done that day. (and every day)  Or I remember one day, I saw my son in a canoe, turning the corner of the bend in the Chattahoochee river.  He was paddling with a counselor and had the look of not fear but pure joy.  I believe LOTL helped Miles adjust and reset in a way no other program offered.  I'm proud (bursting at the seams) to let you know Miles is now a Boy Scout with the rank of STAR.  (Life and Eagle only remain)  Like our special journey - whether we make it to Eagle really doesn't matter.  For us - it's all in the journey - the "glow" moments along the way.  

http://www.learningonthelog.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment